Forum obuhvata sve podžanrove SF-a ukratko rečeno ceo Sci-Fi!

Ukoliko volite Sci-Fi kanal onda je ovo nesumljivo forum za vas.Ceo forim je izdeljen u najpopularnije tv serije tako na prvi pogled može se reći da je ovo forum o svim SF i Fantasy serijama.Ovo su neki od naslova:Charmed,The X files,Star Trek,Buffy the Vampire Slayer,Lost,Stargate,The Lord of the Rings,Star Wars,Supernatural,Legend of the Seeker...ali ipak to je samo delic onoga sto mozete pronaci

Ako mislite da nešto "fali" Smile nema problema napravićemo forum samo za vas,naravno ukoliko se ukaže prilika za to

Dakle:Ako volite Sci-Fi chanel da gledate,ako volite naucnu fantastiku,magiju,vampire,horore....
Pronasli ste pravi forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum obuhvata sve podžanrove SF-a ukratko rečeno ceo Sci-Fi!

Ukoliko volite Sci-Fi kanal onda je ovo nesumljivo forum za vas.Ceo forim je izdeljen u najpopularnije tv serije tako na prvi pogled može se reći da je ovo forum o svim SF i Fantasy serijama.Ovo su neki od naslova:Charmed,The X files,Star Trek,Buffy the Vampire Slayer,Lost,Stargate,The Lord of the Rings,Star Wars,Supernatural,Legend of the Seeker...ali ipak to je samo delic onoga sto mozete pronaci

Ako mislite da nešto "fali" Smile nema problema napravićemo forum samo za vas,naravno ukoliko se ukaže prilika za to

Dakle:Ako volite Sci-Fi chanel da gledate,ako volite naucnu fantastiku,magiju,vampire,horore....
Pronasli ste pravi forum!

Supernatural - cudovista i duhovi

2 posters

Ići dole

Supernatural - cudovista i duhovi Empty Supernatural - cudovista i duhovi

Počalji od phoenix Pon Okt 31, 2011 7:17 am

Ovde mozete razmatrati razna bica koja su se pojavila u seriji, ali i dodavati ona koja bi mogla da se pojave.  Wink

Neki od opste poznatih su: Banshee, Croatoan, Zmajevi, Orbs, Cudoviste iz Loh Nesa, Leprikoni, Vile, Fantomi, Feniks, Vampiri, Vukodlaci.............. i tako dalje...

Slike idu dalje u temi!
phoenix
phoenix
Q Continuum
Q Continuum

Broj poruka : 2715
Datum upisa : 28.08.2011

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Supernatural - cudovista i duhovi Empty Re: Supernatural - cudovista i duhovi

Počalji od phoenix Sub Nov 12, 2011 6:02 am

Woman in white (Zena u belom)

prvo pojavljivanje: Pilot epizoda (s1.e1)

Woman in white, or usually referred as "White Lady", is a type of female ghost who died tragically or suffered trauma in life. White Lady legends are found around the world. Common to many of them is the theme of losing or being betrayed by a husband or fiancé.
White lady mythology had been told in many different regions, below is the list of those regions and the stories

Supernatural - cudovista i duhovi Constance1
Supernatural - cudovista i duhovi Pilot_ghost_makeup_thumb
phoenix
phoenix
Q Continuum
Q Continuum

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Dr.Jackson Sub Nov 12, 2011 8:03 am

Uuu kakav kezzz.....
Very Happy
Dr.Jackson
Dr.Jackson
Q Continuum
Q Continuum

Broj poruka : 2622
Datum upisa : 02.07.2011
Godina : 34

https://scifi.forumsr.com

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od phoenix Pet Jan 20, 2012 8:44 am

WENDIGO

Wendigos are a type of supernatural creatures, whose name means "evil that devours". Wendigos were once humans, but after being forced to eat human flesh to survive, they become supernatural monsters that retain little human features in common. After doing so, they crave human flesh, and appear to not have a greater intelligence than when they were complete humans. It is shown that wendigos are excellent hunters, either during the day or at night. There are few possibilities to defeat a wendigo during the day, but it is almost impossible to defeat them at night, since it is their favorite period to hunt. Not only they can imitate the voices of humans to lure unsuspecting victims, but they also possess unhuman speed (enough to move in three seconds from a place to another), strength (as they can carry two people with ease) and agility (meaning they can jump from tree to tree with no problem). They also show to be invulnerable to normal knives and guns (though they will piss them off). As they are unable to be killed by common weapons like knives and guns, this make wendigos dangerous foes. However, hunters can protect themselves from Wendigos by creating protective circles with Anasazi symbols. The most common way to kill a wendigo is burning them to death, or using a special-made weapon, like The Colt, that can kill almost anything. http://supernatural.wikia.com/wiki/Wendigo_%28creature%29

Supernatural - cudovista i duhovi John_Winchester_journal_Wendigo

Supernatural - cudovista i duhovi Windigoart2
phoenix
phoenix
Q Continuum
Q Continuum

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Sponsored content

Sponsored content